You have been told all your life that:
- Something is wrong with you
- You are too sensitive
- You get affected by other people’s feelings too easily
- You cry too often “for no reason”
- You are not “normal”; normal people are not getting bothered by little things
So, you are a highly sensitive person!
You are different, and it’s time to value and appreciate your difference!
It is possible:
- To be HSP and feel good
- To be introvert or shy as much as you like
- To feel good, even with all the stimuli and emotions that come from your environment
- To finally enjoy your complex and rich inner life
- Your sensitivity to be not something you suffer from, but a superpower after all
You don’t believe you can come so far?